When you are happy with the results of your work and want to publish your app, you can easily do it by following the simple steps described below:
1. Start the publishing process
Tap on the "Publish" button in your apps dashboard, or on the publishing icon in the Snapp Menu.
2. Choose platform
On Choose platform page you can select among all the different available platforms:
- Google Play Store (Android)
- iOS Apple Store
- Secondary Stores (Aptoide + Snapp Store)
- Web Site
3. Add app info
You will be redirected to the Application information page, where you should provide the following information:
- Application name: insert the name of your awesome app
- Default application language: choose the language for your app (English, French, Spanish, etc)
- Application category: select your type of app (Business, Education, Entertainment, Health, etc)
- Describe your application: describe your app in a concise yet informative way
After providing the information above, click again on the Next button on the bottom of your dashboard.
4. Complete transaction
Only needed if you asked for a paid option. Fill in your payment info to get to the next step.
Related question: I don't have a credit card
After you complete your transaction, please check your email. You will be updated shortly on the status of the publishing process.
Related question: How can I update my published app?